If your PS3 has freezing problems, you have to think about this first. Was my PS3 hot when it happened? Because, if this happened, you might have to open up your console. Now please, don’t panic because there’s no reason to do that. You can fix your console quite easy but first, take a look at these tips it might save you money and time!
Tips to fix your PS3 from freezing
1. – Restart your console. If your PS3 was too hot, try to cool it down for 20 minutes.
2. – check if there’s any loose cable.
3. – Unplug all your cables. After you did that, plug them all back in.
Did this work? If not, than we have to come to a more directly solution.
What You can do now. 2 Options.
Now the first 3 tips didn’t work it’s time for the next step. Take a look at these 2 options.
1. – Send your PlayStation 3 back to Sony and let them deal with your PS3 freezing problem. This might sound good, but take a look at this. First of all it will take at least 1 month before you will see your PlayStation 3 back. Second of all, there’s a high price tag on doing this. If your warranty has expired, you have to pay $150,- to let them fix your PS3 freezing problem.
2. – The second option is, and that’s in my opinion the best, that you fix your PS3 freezing problem by yourself. How? It’s quite simple, if you have on one side of your desk a repair tool and on the other side a guide it makes life quite easier. With other words, if you have a PS3 repair guide on your side, it will be done quite easily. In fact, you can do this within 1 hour!
So if you want to send your console to Sony, be prepared to wait long and get an expensive repair bill … $150 bucks. On the other side, if you repair your ps3 freezing problem by yourself, you will fix your console within 1 hour! But if you insist on sending it back to Sony, please take a look at this site: It will tell you exactly why and how to use this [url not allowed]
And if you want to repair your Playstation 3 by yourself, feel free to visit: [url not allowed]