GTA 5 Next Gen: 17 NEW Features in GTA 5 – GTA 5 Info! (GTA 5 PS4 & Xbox One)
GTA 5 Vids, Subscribe: http://bit.ly/SubNPFL – Next GTA 5 Video: http://goo.gl/iFKchA
► Twitter: https://twitter.com/noughtpointfour
SECOND CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/user/NoughtPointFiveLIVE
Where I LIVE Stream:
If you enjoy these GTA 5 Episodes, please help us out by dropping a thumbs up, as it really does show your support, and it motivates us to create more GTA 5 videos for you!
GTA 5 on PS4 – 19 AMAZING Features You Need to See
★ Sub to CVG: http://bit.ly/SubToCVG
It’s GTA day here at CVG towers, and we’ll be bringing you a brand new video every hour. In this video, James is looking at 19 amazing features from the new-gen version GTA 5, running on PS4.
Here are just a few of the lovely little touches you can expect:
– A fully modelled 3D phone which the character actually operates; Trevor’s even has a cracked screen
– Headlight / hand-break and engine start icons now appear on the dashboard of cars
– Each of the characters have all-new facial expressions
– Honking your horn in results in your character actually hitting the horn on the wheel
– The radio station name and track now appears on the radio
– There’s a new animation for breaking into and hotwiring a car – which results in all the lights on the dash flashing
– Putting on glasses and helmets will tint your vision while you’re wearing them
– Holding X will cause you to duck behind the wheel – careful though! This makes it very hard to drive
– This may lead to crashing, which is really painful in first-person…
Will you be playing this through again? Are the snazzy visuals, first person mode and added cats enough to drag you back to GTA? Let us know!
Check out all of our GTA V on PS4 and Xbox One videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvIn9hmpx0k&list=PLL7-7TcGDvLjvxJ4IOcblRdWvXzhvUyKX&index=2