I’m planning on buying a secondary Xbox 360 with a JTag Modification, but I would like to get more information about risks of getting banned and wich types to buy.
Now, I already have a normal non-modded Xbox 360, but i’m planning to save up money for a JTagged one, then I could use the Xbox 360 I currently have as a backup. But, when playing on Modern Warfare 2 with JTag hacks (Wallhacks and Aimbots and such) and hosting 10th lobbies for free at times, is there any risks of getting my Xbox Live account banned? I know that if I use hacks online in almost every single game all the time, I will for sure get banned, but like if I mess around with the hacks in just 1/50 games for fun is there any major risks?
And also, wich types of JTags is good and are there any bad ones/types not working with MW2?
So wich deal do you think would be best to move on with (All theese are near where I live):
– Xbox 360 JTAG Jasper – HDMI – Brand New Including iXtreme LT – freeBOOT 9199 Dashboard – Costs: 537 USD
– Xbox 360 JTAG Modified – FreeBoot 0.32 – Dashboard – 9199 – Costs: 587 USD
– Xbox 360 (Arcade) JTAG – HDMI – FreeBoot 0.32 / Dashlaunch 1.0 – iXtreme LT 1.1 – Costs: 537 USD
– Xbox 360 Elite 120GB HDD – Modified with iXtreme LT – Brand New with a Guarantee – Costs: 335 USD
– Xbox 360 250GB HDD – Including Backups and Xbox Live – Modified with iXtreme LT
Now, my main questions is:
– What is iXtreme LT 1.1?
– What is a Jasper JTAG?
– Is there different types of JTAG’s? (That doesnt do the same thing)
– Wich deal was the best to go with (if any)?
– Is there a big risk of getting my Xbox 360 Banned?
Also, I do NOT want answers saying “Hacking is wrong, don’t do it you cheater!”.